If you would like to transfer a domain name that you registered with us to another registrar, you can speed up the domain transfer process by accepting the transfer after you authorize it through your new registrar. Unless you decline the transfer, we automatically transfer the domain name within five days after authorization. However, you might speed up the transfer if you accept it in the Domain Manager.
This process is not available for .eu or .de domain names.
To Accept or Decline a Domain Transfer to Another Registrar
- Log in to your LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Click the expand arrow on the left side of the Transfers page, and then clickPending Transfers Out.
- Select the domain names you are transferring to another registrar, and then clickAccept/Decline.
- Select one of the following:
- Accept — This option might speed up the pending transfer’s completion.
- Decline — This option cancels the pending transfer, which causes it to fail.
- Click OK twice. We process your request within 15 minutes.
**We offer cheap domain transfer service with free extras.